At SIMOS we put people to work - the people who enable leading companies to be more productive and successful. .
Join our premier client's team and take advantage of an exciting new opportunity! We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to be part of our exceptional warehouse associate packing team, we have multiple positions and shifts available! No experience is required as we provide comprehensive training to equip you with the necessary skills..
Perks & Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Pay Rate: $16.00 / hour
- Able to read, recognize and understand numbers and letters to receive the product.
- Inspect and pack merchandise using appropriate packaging materials to fulfill customer orders
- Utilize RF scan guns, tape guns, and box cutters
- Meet daily production goals and enjoy incentive pay opportunities
- Work independently and exhibit self-motivation to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Thrive in a fast-paced warehouse distribution environment
- Lift up to 50lbs safely and effectively
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 50 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Recruiting Center: SIMOS, 4205 HACKS CROSS ROAD, STE #114, Memphis, TN 38125.
Work Location: SIMOS, Olive Branch, MS 38654.
Job Types: General Labor, General Production, General Warehouse, Material Handler, Production, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $16.00 - $16.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.