With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
We are hiring a Batch Operator Mixer for our premium food manufacturing client in Brampton. We encourage candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities, experience and a passion for learning and growth to apply. Additional on the job training will be provided..
Perks & Benefits: Modern, high tech Environment, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks.
Bonus: $100 Sign on Bonus after 90 Days.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $23.00 / hour
- Review the entire formula with the Supervisor and sign off.
- Compare all pre-measured raw materials (RM) with the formula and transfer to cart.
- Make sure all other RM and packaging is available before beginning the batch.
- Check and record the batch numbers and license plate.
- Verify kettle and pumps are clean.
- Check weights, complete and attach labels, correct pallet, storage instructions and any other packaging instructions written on the formula.
- Check the fruit and notify Supervisor of any deviations.
- Make the batch by following all the instructions and check off all RM's as they are added to the kettle.
- Report batch as finished goods in DAX system and print labels.
- Ensure timings and yields are marked on the formula
- 1-2 years in a Food industry experience as Batcher, Cook, Mixer.
- Ability to work with computers ,applicable software (DAX) and operate PLC controlled production Machinery
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40-50 pounds.
- Strong numeracy, Analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Licensed and experienced to operate a counter Balance.
Requirements: Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 40 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management, 5 Precidio Ct, Brampton, ON L6S6B7.
Work Location: Staff Management, Brampton, ON L6S6B7.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, Food Production, Forklift Operator, Manufacturing.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $21.00 - $23.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.