The Remarketing Pricing Analyst provides analysis and metrics for Vehicle Remarketing processes. Positions primary role will be to provide support in listing vehicles for sale and maintaining up to date pricing for 9000+ vehicles listed for sale.
- List vehicles for sale. Evaluate that all necessary items are in place and ensure accurate pricing
- Maintain individual vehicle pricing to make sure that they are in line with the current pricing strategy
- Provide metrics and analysis support for remarketing processes
- Develop queries and analyze results to support a process to identify vehicles that need to be listed for sale
- Provide support maintaining pricing models from internal and external sources
- 2 years of experience in a data analysis role
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) preferred
- Excellent data management and working knowledgebase required
- Strong analytical and presentation skills required
- Good communication skills (oral and written) required
- Data mining and report tool including Crystal Reports and Qlik Sense preferred
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
- Knowledge of truck specification preferred
- Knowledge of AS400 vehicle and component file preferred
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Job Category: Other Corporate
Job Family: Finance
Address: ATTN: VCL REMARKETING 2561 Bernville Rd
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2326770