With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
We're hiring for production/sanitation positions for Old Wisconsin Sausage with an opportunity for advancement within as little as 90 days. Starting wage is between $18 to $20 - depending on the shift. Get paid weekly on Fridays, earn Reward Points for perfect monthly attendance and anniversaries, eligible for benefits (medical, vision & dental) when you receive your 1st paycheck, and earn unlimited $250 Referral Bonus! Call 920-226-2344 with questions.
Additional benefits after converting to Old Wisconsin Sausage include:
- Wage growth past $20.00
- Discount at the company retail store
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Plan
Perks & Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Advancement Opportunities.
Bonus: $250 Referral Bonus.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.00 / hour
Production team members will:
- Using food processing equipment to mix, measure, move raw materials in preparation for food processing.
- Responsible for assisting the operator with handling raw materials and prepared product prior to and after the process of producing a quality food product.
- Takes the cooked product and is responsible for breaking it down to suitable size for packaging.
- Responsible for packaging cooked food products manually or with the assistance of a packaging machine to ensure a safe, quality food product is produced.
Sanitation team members will:
- Follow good manufacturing and food safety practices.
- Hand scrubbing and sanitizing areas of the facility.
- Clean machines, overhead rafters/pipe work, tear down/set up equipment and other tasks.
- Operate equipment to maintain clean floors throughout the building and production areas.
- Performs other duties including housekeeping and/or janitorial tasks.
- Follow all Safety Guidelines and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Use chemicals as required.
Forklift team members will:
- Driving a forklift.
- Loading/unloading products.
- General warehouse duties.
- Must be able to stand through the duration of your shift.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, up to 40-50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, reach above shoulders as needed for day to day responsibilities.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination.
- Must be able to work in environments of 40 degrees on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work OT as needed based on production.
Requirements: Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 50 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management - SMX, 4036 Weeden Creek, Sheboygan, WI 53081.
Work Location: Staff Management - SMX, Sheboygan, WI 53081.
Job Types: Food Production, Forklift Operator, General Labor, General Warehouse, Hand Packaging, Machine Packaging, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Production, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $18.00 - $20.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.