What Timken makes possible begins with you.
Those who came before us helped land a man on the moon, create the world's infrastructure, and introduce renewable energy alternatives. Now you can join the Timken team to write your own unique story and help drive what's next.
A career at Timken means you can have an immediate impact doing Work That Matters to the worldó improving the efficiency of today's industrial equipment and preparing for the future of motion on our planet and beyond. New employees can start contributing right away, and there are many opportunities to advance your career at your own pace. Join our global team of 19,000 people in 46 countries, and start helping our customers push the limits of what's possible in their world of motion.
GGB is located in Thorofare, New Jersey. We are looking for a Manual Machinist to join the GGB Team!
Pay Rate Range: $32.76 - $37.44 per hour (depending on background and experience)
Knowledge of the following is preferred:
- Tool room machinist
- Prototype and tooling fabriciation
- Tool and die maker
- Calculate correct speeds and feeds
- Understand tool geometry
- Understand die setting procedures and troubleshooting
- Inspect Tooling
- Work with die components as it pertains to repairs
- Carbidge grade selection
- Punch and die operation
- Cutting tool carbide material
- Able to operate a N/C lathe and N/C mill
- Understand how to run basic machines/basic press knowledge
- Understanding cutting tool high speed steel material & processes
- Blueprint reading/interpretation
- Able to operate standards in Safety
- Support team members in their internal & external activities with other processes
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.