Your Career Begins at Timken
Looking for a career where you can do work that matters? At Timken, we improve the reliability and efficiency of global machinery in markets like automation, food and beverage and renewable energy — advancing sustainable solutions to the world's most challenging problems. Program participants will make immediate, meaningful contributions, collaborate with global teams, and have access to individualized career development and advancement opportunities — all within a values-driven, inclusive culture. Join our global team of 19,000 people in 46 countries, and help us move the world forward.
Associate design engineers will participate in the Timken Technical Training program. Our training program is one of the most respected in the industry and prepares participants for future success. During this accelerated 6-month program based in North Canton, Ohio, participants will be introduced to all aspects of the Timken business.
- Provide engineering support to customers and all areas of the company on existing bearing designs.
- Design new bearings by applying engineering principles and working collaboratively on new product introduction teams.
- Analyze and implement design changes using engineering tools including, 3D modeling software.
- Understand and leverage design for manufacturing techniques to satisfy customer requirements in the most efficient ways.
- Work on cross functional project teams including manufacturing, R&D, product implementation, and application engineering.
- Future college graduate (December 2023 - May 2024).
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above.
- Engineering internships/co-ops preferred.
- Ability to relocate to our World Headquarters in North Canton, Ohio.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.