HD Supply, a Home Depot Company, is hiring an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor in our Burlington, NJ Distribution Center. We've developed a new team to ensure that we're delivering the right products, at the right time and the right quantities in accordance with our customer expectations. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching and mentoring 4-6 Quality Assurance Associates who spend their time working on the floor with our Warehousing and Transportation Associates. You and your team will be tasked with improving KPIs, improving process efficiencies and ultimately ensuring our Customer's success. Your day will typically start at 8 am, but hours will vary to meet the business needs.
- 5+ years warehousing/distribution experience.
- 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Large, high-volume distribution environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications, SAP WM, and RF based technologies.
- Experience with principles and processes related to process improvement.
- Analytics and reporting.
- Experience in presenting to all levels within the organization.
- Proven success in associate engagement.
- Ability to build relationships, partner and influence positive changes.
Perks for our HD Supply Associates:
- Comprehensive benefits plan on first day (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits.
- 401K Match.
- Advancement Opportunity with Fortune 300 company.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Annual Management incentive.
Direct supervision of all aspects of the Customer Experience and Quality Assurance programs. Oversee internal quality assurance inspections to ensure strict adherence to established quality procedures and standards. Supervise direct reports, provide training, and maintain training records for all personnel.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Leads the development of policies, procedures, and methods to check product, material, components, or operational quality.
- Oversees internal audits to ensure company's alignment with financial, operations, and compliance goals while maintaining distribution center level Customer Assurance objectives.
- Partners with distribution center leaders and associates to maintain a trustful and collaborative work environment.
- Leads internal quality control audits for specific areas to ensure quality standards are met as well as oversee preparation of reports on rejected, defective, miss-picked, or failed to deliver products.
- Supervises calibration and calibration programs for all measuring tools.
Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower-level professional associates.
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as dust, fumes, or odors.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:
HDS provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision plans
Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
401(K) with company match
Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
Paid Sick Time
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Whole Life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including market data, experience, skills, internal equity and other factors.
Our Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We value the diversity of our people.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.