With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Staff Management has immediate openings for Forklift drivers for our premier food manufacturing client in Brampton, ON
- Morning: 7am - 3pm
- Afternoon: 3pm - 11pm
- Night:11pm - 7am ( Monday - Friday)
Perks & Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $23.00 - $23.50 / hour
- Use sit-down fork truck, stand-up reach truck, or hand truck to transport raw materials from incoming trucks and finished goods to outgoing trucks or racks.
- Stages raw materials for use using RF gun to record selection.
- Bring raw materials to selected production area and stage for use.
- Uses daily run sheets to select raw materials from warehouse using RF gun to record placement.
- Uses automated shrink-wrap machine to wrap pallets and secure cases onto pallet.
- Assists other warehouse personnel to keep docks and warehouse organized, safe and clean.
- Communicates with warehouse personnel and production members regarding daily schedule and other issues that may need attention.
- Consumes raw materials to production schedules using an ERP system. Also works with Inventory Control Coordinator and Warehouse Manager to resolve any inventory issues.
- Accurately returns materials to stock after production runs.
- Must have a valid Counterbalance and Reach certificate.
- At least 2 years of driving experience on both.
- Students are not eligible to apply for this role.
- Apply today to join our team! Call us at 905-595-0677.
Requirements: Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 40 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management, 5 Precidio Ct, Brampton, ON L6S6B7.
Work Location: Staff Management, Brampton, ON L6S6B7.
Job Types: Food Production, Forklift Operator, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $23.00 - $23.50 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.