Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose and Scope:
- Create and lead reporting center of excellence organization with strong business partnership and focus on results.
- Drive change collaboratively across the organization by implementing financial process improvement and technology initiatives, including robotic process automation, across the global finance team.
- Ensure support and delivery processes are in place to enable the delivery of high-quality service to end-users that meets business needs while complying with the relevant security and risk criteria.
- Business Process Owner for finance reporting capabilities, assessing process efficiency, simplifying processes, ensuring data accuracy, and facilitating end-user education.
- Proactively introduce technologies and assess financial processes to see if automation will provide the return necessary to warrant project investment through data and reporting analysis throughout all financial functions across the global Timken enterprise.
- Analyze and track reports to measure project progress, effectiveness, and cost.
- Leads the design, configuration, and deployment of scalable process automation solutions using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) frameworks and tools. Coordinates the requirements gathering process and the development of a detailed analysis of existing process flows and use cases. Develops specifications to design and document automated workflow solutions. Uses RPA tools to lead the delivery of reusable automation components and the maintenance and deployment of solutions.
- Manage (directly and indirectly) and lead automation team to successfully implement projects on time and on budget. Collaborate with IT team and business partners to develop and implement automation technology. Prepare organization for proper user acceptance and change management to ensure successful user response.
- Centralize reporting capabilities and reports for corporate and controllership finance groups.
- Lead reporting center of excellence team to centralize, streamline, and automate standard financial reports and requests.
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Lead steering committee of finance leadership members to prioritize projects and gain implementation alignment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Related with at least 10 years of experience, OR
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Related with at least 5 years of experience.
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage by influence across the organization
- Project management and planning skills
- Results based management skills
- Content/Technical Knowledge
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.