Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse associates to become part of an excellent Reach Truck Operators team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Schedule: 1:00PM- until end of production, off days can vary
Base Pay Rate: $19 HR
$1 Shift Differential
*Perfect Attendance Pay:
Up to an additional $3HR (M-TH) / $5HR (FRI- SUN)
*Performance Bonus: Up to an additional $3
Safety Performance Awards
Paid Time Off
Penske Cash Balance Plan
Associate Referral Program
$125 Boot Allowance after 90-days of employment
$1500 Retention bonus after 90-days of employment
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
- Load inbound and outbound freight to and from vehicles and containers.
- Unload inbound and outbound containers and sort according to size of freight and destination.
- Read, decode, and decipher freight coding to expedite freight movement and tracing process.
- Reconcile driver pick-up and delivery manifests.
- Record damaged shipments and misrouted freight on applicable reports.
- Responsible for inventory, rotation and inspection of freight held in the warehouse.
- Complete required documentation.
- Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Label shipments and product.
- Assemble product.
- Prepare shipments and boxes for shipping.
- Other duties as requested by Operations Supervisors or managers.
This position is designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Job Category: Warehouse
Job Family: Warehouse
Address: 8500 Scudder Avenue
Primary Location: US-MO-Kinloch
Employer: Penske Logistics LLC
Req ID: 2328255