Growth Opportunities in Finance!
Penske Transportation Solutions is growing and we seek experienced finance professionals to join our team. If you have demonstrated, successful, experience with analysis and metrics for Finance core processes and are responsible for knowledge of all systems to support at the locations of our operations, we are interested in speaking with you!
By applying to this position and answering a few short questions, our recruiters will have access to your info in our database. Qualified and interested individuals will be contacted to discuss opportunities and your experience. These opportunities are typically based in Reading, PA, Dallas, TX or Duluth, GA.
- A Financial Analyst provides analysis and metrics for Finance core processes and is responsible for knowledge of all systems to support our field operations locations. The position will provide critical accounting and analytical support for various processes as well as provide additional support to other functional areas to achieve results.
- A Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for data mining and analysis, presentation of results, consulting, and recommending process improvements and special projects. The position provides support to functional organizations as well as senior management. The analysis includes preparing financial presentations, analyzing operating data, and other ad hoc reporting. This is a hands-on role that requires the analyst to work directly with multiple organizations by getting involved to understand and improve the business.
- A Staff Accountant prepares daily and monthly journal entries. Provides monthly measures and reports for internal customers. Research and resolution of transaction details.
- A Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining financial records and financial statements and preparing various monthly consolidated financial reports and analyses. Also, investigates material, sometimes complex, for various balance sheet fluctuations, and documents differences for management.
- 0 to 7 years of experience based on role
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- MBA with a concentration in Finance/Accounting preferred
- Experience with AS400, Hyperion, and/or Savvion preferred
- Strong data analytics and mining skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; Advanced use of MS Access or other Database tools beneficial
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical, able to translate data and trends into clearly understandable messaging
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive as part of a financial management team
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Headquartered in Reading, Pa., Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies throughout the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, international freight forwarding and carrier management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Job Family: Operations
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2326726