With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Join our team in Franklin leading the charge with a major battery brand! We have partnered with one of the world's largest manufacturers of primary batteries and portable lighting products anchored by its globally recognized brand and have production packaging positions available. No experience necessary. Paid Training. 4 Day or 3 Day work weeks/shifts available. Apply today at apply.smjobs.com using job code 7229A..
Perks & Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Modern, high tech Environment, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance.
Bonus: Advancement Opportunities.
Shifts: All Shifts, Weekend Shifts.
Employment Types: Full Time, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $15.95 / hour
- Be a self-starter - demonstrate initiative to identify and apply solutions to remove roadblocks.
- Demonstrate ownership and willingness to continuously improve self and area of accountability.
- Make equipment adjustments as necessary to maintain quality standards.
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and good housekeeping of work areas.
- Follow all safety standards at all times.
- Recognize continuous improvement and 5S opportunities to processes and work environment to improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to walking, standing, or sitting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Main Day: 7am-5pm (M-TH), Main Night: 9pm-7am (M-TH), Flex Day: 7am-7pm (FRI-SUN)
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 20 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Recruiting Center: SMX Staffing at Energizer, Call to schedule location, Franklin, IN 46131.
Work Location: SMX at Energizer, 180 Bartram Pkwy, Franklin, IN 46131.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, General Labor, General Production, General Warehouse, Hand Packaging, Light Industrial, Machine Operator, Machine Packaging, Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Production, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $15.00 - $15.95 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.