Salary Range: $50,824- $84,425
Main responsibilities are to support the business objectives of the Business Process Management & Compliance Group in improving the IFF's business processes by assisting branch operations with on-boarding new business, developing & providing line-level training, developing & providing SOPs, guiding & auditing security and quality programs; along with ensuring compliance to all government regulations involved in our services.
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop & provide operational SOPs for the Branch line services
- Identify training requirements for the Branch line operations. Develop & provide training for the Branch line services. Coordinate with HR/Legal to track & report training records.
- Assist the Branches with on-boarding new customers through taking the lead as Program Management to ensure all customer requirements are identified, communicated, & met timely by all internal parties involved. Accept main contact for the customer to address any service or reporting requests. Be the main interface for the customer for service & IT requests.
- Provide needed reports to Management, Branch operations, & customers.
- Assist in Branch operational compliance audits, including ensuring daily Branch operations are adhering to all compliance & accounting controls established.
- Provide direct access to Branch operations & customers for compliance issues & questions.
- Assist Branch operations to implement & continuing to meet security programs, including C-TPAT, TSA, & TAPA.
- YUNAS Organization data input for accounting (Auto-rating), transportation, & reporting requirements.
- Manage the Corrective Action Program and coordinate follow up when required.
- Assist in establishing and managing a Training Program.
- ITAR / License Monitoring and support when needed to address any issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- 5 years' experience as a supervisor or manager in a broker or forwarder operation.
- Customs Brokerage License
- Must be willing to travel and visit both customer and branch operations
- Some sales experience or customer service skills are required
- Ability to support sales efforts of sales professionals in forwarding and GDP closing of business.
- Understand all phases of warehouse and distribution activity including periodic audit
- Proficiency with internal YUNAS & Microsoft Office software or computer systems
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Work overtime as required/ assigned.
- Travel overnight as required.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
- Use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email and preparing reports and work schedule using Microsoft Office
- Review and analyze data and information concerning IFF Operations
- Plan, prioritize and monitor Training, Quality, & Security
- Complete [or oversee the completion of ] assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world's preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities - through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we're dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world's preferred choice.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. values each individual employee and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.