Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Provide leadership to all industrial engineers for the Southeast region. Ensure all project rollouts are successful along with expected change management processes. This includes new rollouts as well as ongoing maintenance. Projects will include Americold Operating System (AOS) maturity for key focus areas, WMS conversions, Labor Engineering Standards, Incentives, and Continuous Improvement Initiatives. Provide thought leadership for new and existing facilities.
- Provide day to day leadership to assigned Industrial Engineering organization.
- Prepare and provide regional report out of all KPI's and metrics related to LMS, Incentives, site performance (productivity, CMO's) and CI initiatives. This includes a full project portfolio along with performance of region related to IE Support initiatives.
- Conduct one on one's with each direct report to ensure on track with all projects and provide coaching and support as needed.
- Maintain an update to calendar of projects for the entire region along with timelines and owners. Keep up to date and current at all times.
- Own, manage, and lead all projects for region with application of project management skills, KPI, and performance management. Ensure all project results are validated through finance and have a structured A3 using CI tools
What Experience You Need
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or equivalent degree such as Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Logistics
- 8+ years of work experience in Industrial Engineering
- Proven track record in project management, continuous improvement, labor standards, incentives and WMS conversions required.
- Multisite and/or Industrial Engineering leadership required
- Must be able to travel approximately 50-70% to ensure giving good support and coverage to the region assigned
What Could Set You Apart
- Experience with the distribution/warehouse/logistics industry preferred
- Proficient with AS400, RF Scanning and WMS systems
- PMO and Process Improvement experience required
- PMP and Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Experienced at supporting multi sites and leading an Industrial Engineering Organization
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.