With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Are you ready to join our team that manufactures industry-leading security products? Staff Management - SMX is proud to partner with Allegion, a premier client known for its innovative security solutions. As an Assembly Associate, you'll play a crucial role in our dynamic manufacturing process, ensuring the highest quality products reach our customers. Join us and experience the perfect blend of a small company atmosphere with the stability of a big enterprise, along with ample opportunities for career growth and development..
Perks & Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Other on the spot perks, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Medical / Dental Insurance, Advancement Opportunities.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Employment Types: Long Term, Full Time.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $15.50 / hour
- Accurate, thorough, and efficient assembly of components based on specifications
- Discerning the quality of parts and materials used in the production process
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Adhering to company procedures and directives.
- Proper maintenance of tools utilized in the product creation
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace
- Operating all essential equipment with proficiency
- Demonstrating excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to exert up to 30 pounds of force occasionally.
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hours.
- Wearing steel-toed shoes as required in specific departments
- Ability to work mandatory overtime.
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required.
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 30 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Work Location: Staff Management - Greenfield, Greenfield, IN 46140.
Job Types: Assembly, Equipment Operator, General Labor, General Production, Light Industrial, Machine Operator, Manufacturing, Production.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $15.00 - $15.50 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.