We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
Job Summary: Set-up and operate CNC Mill adhering to the safety, quality and quantity standards of Aurora Bearing Company.
Job Functions & Knowledge:
- Perform all duties as assigned in a safe and efficient manner with an emphasis on quality. Follow Company and departmental procedures, including regular attendance and punctuality. Follow all safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition. Report any unusual conditions or situations to Lead Person or Supervisor.
- Run 1st piece part, make necessary adjustments to attain quality characteristics per print specifications and complete necessary paperwork to attain a set-up approval.
- Load parts, cycle machine, check parts at designated intervals per QMS 100.3 or QMS 100.3A (as appropriate), and make necessary adjustments to maintain quality characteristics of part per print specifications throughout machining operations.
- Package and tag parts, complete all required paperwork including SPC charting.
- Move parts to and from work area and scale as needed. Wash parts before running.
- Maintain all machine fluid levels
- Sign out all necessary gauging equipment from Q.A. and set gauges per print specifications
- Surface grind and/or bench grind tooling and inserts as needed.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Software: CNC machine, computer for program generation, surface grinders, bench grinders, fixed gauges, plug gauges, micrometers, O.D. & I.D. calipers, optical comparator and various other gauging equipment, basic hand tools, two-wheel hand dolly, die cart/lifter, pallet lifter, weigh scale.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.