The Recruiting Assistant - Driver Hiring Center will primarily support processes around driver candidate prescreening, running Motor Vehicle Records (MVR), and coordinating interviews. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about ensuring positive candidate experiences, have high energy, a positive attitude, attention to detail, and capacity to deliver results.
Qualified candidates for this role will have prior experience demonstrating strong customer support through administrative and process completion, including issue resolution, strong follow-up, and being detail oriented. In this role you will need to be proficient in the use of technology, being able to capture candidate information via phone while managing multiple computer screen applications. Bilingual Spanish or French candidates are also strongly preferred as our operations support geographies across the United States and Canada.
The expected schedule for this position is 9:30am-6pm. This will be a hybrid position, working 2-3 days in office upon successful completion of training and onboarding.
- Handle all inbound calls from main line
- Contact and prescreen all new leads and applicants
- Submits motor vehicle record (MVR) checks for driver candidates
- Schedules phone interviews with hiring specialists
- Heavy documentation of candidate conversations, primarily within Salesforce and Oracle
- Source for applicants within various markets
- Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
- Prior demonstrated high-touch customer service and follow-up experience required.
- Administrative, retail or recruiting experience preferred
- Experience in high call volume environment preferred
- Prior Salesforce, Oracle or other applicant tracking system experience highly preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent English/Spanish written and verbal communication a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, and must be internet savvy.
- A sense of humor and positive attitude are a must.
- Qualified candidates must be effective communicators who are not afraid of the phone.
- Candidates who are highly technically savvy (internet, cloud base applications, good with internet data research, cell phone/text messaging, etc.) are highly preferred.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Function: Talent Acquisition
Job Family: Human Resources
Address: 2675 Morgantown Rd
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2328785