Responsible for beginning, mediating, and completing the Fabrications order process.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Serves as liaison between sales department, customers, and the fabrication warehouses regarding order status and issues.
- Processes the concessions portion of team's returns and serves as second tier support for escalated returns to ensure final resolution.
- Acts as initial triage for inbound requests, processing RFIs accordingly, and assigning to the appropriate product queue for processing
- Provides support for account groups requiring compliance (i.e. Government, Web, Personalized, etc.).
- Provides support for strategic projects.
- Serves as point of contact for departmental escalation email group.
- Assists with system testing for departmental product updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Our Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We value the diversity of our people.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.