Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Use Electric Pallet Jack to select pallets from slots and move assembled pallets
- Communicate with Voice Headset to determine case location in warehouse
- Responsible for verification of product
- Wrap pallets and apply shipping labels
What Experience You Need
- 1 year of experience operating electric pallet jack or similar equipment preferred
- 1 year of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
- Able to work in spaces with 55 inches of headroom
- Ability to work in a 32 degree to 40-degree F environment (temperature varies within each department) for long periods of time.
- Ability to work any shift including weekends.
- Ability to handle empty pallets weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to read and perform basic math functions.
What Could Set You Apart
- cold storage experience preferred
- case pick experience preferred
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.