This position will support the audit team in the management of the retrieval and analysis of data supporting Penske and affiliates operating tax audits.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously involving multiple cross-functional teams.
- Analyze and prioritize project activities to establish realistic deadlines.
- Oversight of the collection, analysis, and the review of data and documentation supporting audits and inquiries for all Penske entities.
- Manage retrieval and analysis of data related to Penske Logistics audits.
- Manage data requests supporting customer audits.
- Manage the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and improvements to databases and data access methodologies to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Resolve underlying causes of process defects that arise through the various channels of data exchange.
- Implement remediation steps resulting from audit discovery that will mitigate future audit exposure.Other projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years project management experience
- Experience working with customers to understand needs and identifying new ways for the company to deliver them
- Experience with business analysis, process mapping and new process design projects
- Demonstrated versatility, conviction, and a commitment to outstanding customer service
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to present project information to, and field questions from Sr. Management
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and follow-up with the ability to switch gears as required based on changing priorities without losing attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally at all levels and to all personalities
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling associate to be a valuable team player
- Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adept at meeting facilitation and follow-up
- Attention to detail required
- Proven aptitude to query and perform data analysis within AS400 systems preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel required, Power Point, and Access preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Job Function: Audit
Job Family: Finance
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2327089