At SIMOS we put people to work - the people who enable leading companies to be more productive and successful.
Come join the SIMOS team in New Albany, OH! This is a full-time opportunity available for the 1st, 2nd, and weekend shifts. Associates are eligible for productivity pay up to an additional $3.00 per hour. Associates also receive medical, dental, and vision benefits within the first 30 days of working!
Shifts and Pay Rates:
- 1st Shift Returns & Packing: Mon-Thur, 6am-4pm $19.50/hr.
- 2nd Shift Returns, Packing & Sorting: Mon-Thur, 4pm-2am $21.50/hr.
- Weekend Returns & Packing: Fri-Sun, 6am-6pm $21.50/hr.
Perks & Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off.
Bonus: Additional Incentive Pay.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekend Shifts.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Pay Rate: $19.50 - $21.50 / hour
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Recognize and understand SKUs.
- Use box cutters, tape guns, and RF scanners.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs safely.
- All work requires long standing periods.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Schedule may change with little notice.
- Ability to understand, read, and take direction in English
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 30 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Recruiting Center: SIMOS, 1356 Cherry Bottom Rd, Gahanna, OH 43230.
Work Location: Abercrombie & Fitch, New Albany, OH 43054.
Job Types: General Warehouse, Production, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $19.50 - $21.50 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.