With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Are you looking for a new career? We're excited to invite you to join our dedicated team at Staff Management - SMX! We are hiring immediately, as a key player in our premier client's operations in St. Louis, MO, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the manufacturing, packaging, and distribution of top-quality cleaning and air freshening products in our production warehouse. Apply now to learn more!.
Perks & Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $15.00 / hour
As a valued member of our production team, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the efficiency and quality of our operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on packaging lines, which includes filling hoppers and loading cardboard onto tray forming machines
- Conducting visual inspections of products to identify defects and maintain high-quality standards
- Skillfully stacking boxes of finished products onto pallets
- Utilizing hand jacks to strategically position pallets for efficient pick up
- Utilizing basic hand tools to stabilize pallets for safe transportation
- Able to stand and walk distances frequently
- Able to use both hands to grip and lift product
- Utilize basic hand tools to stabilize pallets
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 20 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Work Location: Staff Management l SMX, 169 East Grand Ave, St Louis, MO 63147.
Job Types: Assembly, General Labor, General Production, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $14.00 - $15.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.