Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of UKG Workforce Central controls and processes. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day operational assistance on UKG Workforce Central. This includes, but is not limited to managing employee data in the HRIS system, and payroll activities, building and analyzing reports across HRIS and answering inquiries.
- Perform HR related tables changes and updates (department, location, job codes, salary grade, etc.)
- Execute applicable system security related tasks (new user set-up, password reset, training or database set-up, etc.)
- Run ad-hoc reporting (writing, running and reviewing)
- Provide Software Engineer support for UKG Workforce Central functional configurator
- Partner with corporate and field HR teams to support staff and manager
What Experience You Need
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- 5 years relevant experiences with UKG Workforce Central
- Kronos clocks functional configurator
- Solid MS Office, including Word and Excel skills
What Could Set You Apart
- Knowledge of supporting various HCM systems: PeopleSoft, SuccessFactos, iCIMS
- Prior experience as a functional member with mid to large scale HR technology projects for system upgrades, enhancements, and working on cross functional project team
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.