With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Staff Management - SMX in Waukesha, Wisconsin is hiring immediately for 2nd shift Material Handler Forklift drivers to join our warehouse team. We offer benefit packages, weekly pay, as well as advancement and compensation opportunities with an amazing company. 2nd shift pay rate starts at $17/hr.
- 2nd Material Handler: Monday-Friday, 2:30 pm to 11 pm ($17/hour) Immediate Availability
- Overtime available
Unfortunately, this opportunity is not on a bus line and reliable transportation will be required..
Perks & Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Advancement Opportunities.
Shifts: 2nd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire.
Pay Rate: $17.00 / hour
For this position job responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading goods and maintaining appropriate paperwork
- Notify any discrepancies or issues with regards to any components
- Inventory control - MUST have FL experience.
- Position is very detail-oriented, and high quality of work performed is a must. Depending on experience, the training period is 1 to 3 weeks.
- Shipping orders are quality controlled, high expectations of accurate picking and inventory control.
- Receiving and put away receiving must be accountable and scanned into location accurately.
- Maintaining accurate inventory is essential.
- Other duties may include assisting assembly lines by bringing parts from storage.
- Must be able to use hand tools, grinders, drills and impact guns.
- Required to read and understand work orders. Understand orders given by line leaders and management.
- Must have previous experience on a forklift and to lift up to 70 LBS.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries.
- Ability to communicate information to Supervisors.
- Knowledge of manufacturing.
- Reasoning and problem-solving ability.
Forklift experience and certification are required.
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 75 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Work Location: Staff Management - SMX, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Job Types: Assembly, Forklift Operator, General Labor, General Production, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $17.00 - $17.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.