$19.75 to $26.75/HR- $1500 Sign-on Bonus
Penske Logistics is looking for Warehouse Associates (Order Selectors) to become part of our growing team. Penske Logistics Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to serve our local communities. Come be part of an exciting team supporting one of the nation's largest grocery store chain. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits including:
$19.75 Base Rate
$1.00 Guaranteed Performance Incentive
$20.75 Starting rate
** Plus, an additional $1.00 per hour for working on the weekend
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- $125 Boot allowance after 90-days of employment
- Associate Referral Program
- 1st Shift
- Weekend work is required.
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
Apply Online Today!!
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products onto pallets and preparing them for shipment.
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team, solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Follow all safety requirements.
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio headset
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the shift
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading via electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Come join us today! You will need to complete a Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Job Category: Warehouse
Job Family: Warehouse
Address: 26090 23 Mile Rd
Primary Location: US-MI-Chesterfield
Employer: Penske Logistics LLC
Req ID: 2327739