Job Title: Manager of HR Reporting and Data Governance (Oracle OTBI)
Job Overview: The Manager of Reporting and Data Governance will be primarily responsible for overseeing the creation, management, and distribution of reports that use Oracle OTBI & BIP, among other reporting technologies. They will also be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, consistency, security, and integrity of the data used in these reports. This role requires a deep understanding of Oracle reporting tools, as well as experience with data governance and management. In addition, this role will oversee and collaborate with the business to provide reporting and financial planning support during our annual business planning process in HR, as well as tracking expenses to budget throughout the year.
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for creating and maintaining reports using Oracle OTBI, BIP, and other reporting technologies used at Penske
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for creating, reviewing, and distributing reports to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify data sources and ensure that data is properly integrated and validated
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that data is properly stored, secured, and accessible to those who need it
- Develop and implement data governance policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and reliability of data used in reports
- Train and mentor team members to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge needed to effectively create and manage reports using Oracle reporting tools
- Stay up-to-date with new features and functionalities of Oracle OTBI, BIP, etc. and provide recommendations for improvements to the reporting process
- Experience leading reporting teams and implementing reporting tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in data management, data governance, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working with Oracle OTBI
- Experience managing a team of analysts and overseeing the report creation process
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of SQL, database design, and data modeling
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
If you are a highly motivated individual in this space with experiencing leading initiatives using Oracle OTBI, BIP, and reporting best practices we want to hear from you!
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Family: Common
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2306063