East Hanover, NJ
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||02/16/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The Modeling Analyst is responsible for creating the statistical forecast and executing inventory modeling and other what-if simulations. The following describes key success criteria for a Modeling Analyst:
• Perform data cleansing and prepare data according to applicable segmentation policy and guidance from Category Demand Planner(s)
• Review resulting statistical forecast model and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting; Monitor trends in forecast error
• Maintain data parameters in the system based on direction from Category and RPO
• Update system with new item set up and item discontinuation based on direction of Demand/Supply Planners
• Maintain segmentation policies based on direction of Category Demand Planning Manager
• Execute other what-if modeling activities, gather and analyze results, and share key impacts with stakeholders
• Generate, consolidate and distribute periodic performance reports and dashboards to enable continuous improvement
• Support Demand/Supply Planners in gathering data for root cause analysis
• Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts and generate ad hoc reports based on requests from Supply Planning Managers or Category Demand Planning Managers
• Data management: Coordinate set up of new parameters and master data items, Support Supply planners/Regional COE in updates of model parameters in APO Optimizier
• Assist Modeler in running forecast models, updating SAP APO system parameters based on volatility, forecast-ability and segmentation analysis results
• Execute inventory modeling, by following the simulation scenarios defined by the Supply Planning Manager, to enable the Supply Planner to achieve expected priorities on inventory and service level
• Execute what-if simulations and root cause analysis, by running modeling on different scenarios, and analyzing and sharing impacts with stakeholders, to assist in key decision making process
• Support continuous improvement of modeling and segmentation processes and policies, by running weekly and monthly performance reports, to escalate areas of success and issues to Modeler and Regional Process Owners
1. Functional Work Experience (Demand Planning, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Forecasting). Min 1 year.
2. Full Operational knowledge of SAP ECC / APO (preferred) or other Advanced Planning Systems through formal training & experience. Fully versed on Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Min 1 year.
3. Data Analytics expertise and experience in BI tools Min 1 year.
4. Full understanding of parameter settings and their implications Min 1 year.
5. CPG experience Min 1 year.
1. Drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues & success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly
2. Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities
3. Knowledgeable of leading practice demand planning concepts
4. Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills in English
5. Comprehensive Supply Chain, Economical, Financial or Logistics education or experience
6. APICS CPIM certified or similar accreditation - preferred
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.