|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||03/07/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
We currently have multiple openings in the Shipping Department for Shippers across all shifts. This position reports to the Shipping Shift Leader and candidates may be required to work some weekends and overtime. This posting is open to all permanent Mondel z employees.
• Ensure proper housekeeping - performing PIC/PEC activities as required
• Receive finished goods from the Packaging Department, (includes checking for damaged or missing product)
• Ensure floor inventory is correct
• Check incoming trailers for cleanliness and wheel chock placement before loading
• Load trailers as instructed keeping trailer weight evenly distributed
• Keep work area clean
• Perform all required SAP transactions (verifying quantities before scanning finished goods)
• Must follow all Plant safety procedures/ policies and ensure that Good Manufacturing Procedures are followed.
• Work with the production, Finance and QA departments to insure that all ON HOLD components are accounted for and controlled properly.
• Maintain lift truck equipment (includes maintaining water level) and perform daily inspection prior to use each day
• Complete Hoist and Crane inspections as required
• Report any unsafe conditions
• Other duties as assigned
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.