Individual plays a key role, as part of a Global Team, driving growth and delivery across the Agility Network. An integral role in the development, maintenance and enhancement of our growth pipeline, financial planning and reporting to the Management Board. This individual will interact with various operational, functional and executive areas of our organization, globally.
Global commercial, operational and management reporting; Supporting business requirements definition, developing new reporting solutions and maintaining existing reports
Assessment of training needs and the development, coordination and delivery of training strategies and curriculum
A member of the Project Logistics Management Board, responsible for data and tools necessary in executing the Project Logistics strategy to drive growth and delivery of the products.
- Plan, Manage and Execute Strategic Initiatives: Work with cross functional, regional or country teams to frame issues, develop plans, align on approaches and coordinate execution.
- Performance Management: Provide insights into financial and commercial performance, recommend corrective actions to minimize deviations of actual and planned performance.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Collaborate with global and/or regional resources to ensure alignment of initiatives and standardization of operations and delivery platforms.
- Monthly Financial Report with a focus on country and customer profitability, new customer pipeline and business/financial trends and outlook
- Development of Specialty P&L forecasts, including the coordination and validation of assumptions and the resulting financial impact
- Lead P&L and KPI (key performance indicator) discussions with country, area, Region and corporate management
- Collaborate with Global sales, Strategic sales and Product teams to align optimum customer pipeline opportunities for management and development.
- Maintains responsibility for quality, content and timely delivery of project deliverables
- Constantly performs business analyses in a structured process to accurately and efficiently discover opportunities that positively impact Agility's growth plans.
- Supports GIL's forecast and planning process by interacting with the corporate planning group
- Ability to work across organizational and cultural boundaries collaboratively
- Leadership and interpersonal skills in a matrix organization: Results through others
- Motivated by a dynamic work environment and responding to change
- Ability to translate strategy and articulate the "how"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to frame and articulate effective knowledge transfer
- Acknowledged understanding that what gets measured gets managed and improved
- Guided by values and principles that align with our culture
- Expert-level Microsoft Office Suite
- Strategic problem solving - Make sense of complex issues, organize solutions; 'connect the dots'
- Facilitation - Board meetings, work with stakeholders to design and implement solutions. Coordinate and facilitate internal strategy meetings, identify stakeholder requirements, assign action items, ensure schedules are maintained and deadlines are met
- Qualitative and quantitative Analysis - Board level financial controlling, customer and pipeline, reporting and messaging
- Communication - ability to crystalize issues into actionable messages; ability to work with Board members to develop analysis and presentation materials
- Business acumen - ability to understand Capital Projects, Oil and Gas and Marine services to work with the team to align around common objectives
- Direct reporting to President and CEO for Project Logistics
- Member of the Project Logistics Management Board
- Global travel - 15%
- Flexibility to attend teleconferences to accommodate global time zone requirements
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.