Customer Experience Specialist
Pilot Freight Service is searching for an energetic Customer Experience Specialist in the Wood Dale, IL area. In this role, you will provide service information via phone and email to customers, consignees or suppliers and resolve any problems they might face with accuracy and efficiency. The hours of this position are Tuesday - Saturday, shifts available starting at 8:00am 8:30am & 11:30am (or until work is completed).
Why you should quit your current job for this:
- Earnings potential - The range in pay for this position is $14.00-$18.00/hr.
- Great benefits - Including competitive medical coverage, optional dental and vision, HSA, 401k plan, vacation time, paid holidays, casual work environment, continued learning, charitable programs, and more.
- Advancement and growth potential - They train, measure, and provide guidance to each employee. They believe in and support career paths for their employees.
- Incredible work culture! - Serious work requires serious fun and Pilot specializes in both. Their culture is real...fun, high energy and lots of good people. They celebrate people, events, and milestones, and they have a whole lot of fun doing it all. They work hard and the pace can be intense, so keeping it light and knowing when a stress buster is in order helps keep a perspective.
- Make an impact - Their open door environment empowers every single employee the opportunity to make a difference. You have a say in helping better serve customers and improving the work you do, and your ideas will be heard.
- Employee recognition - The managers actually do care about your success. They recognize and acknowledge hard work when they see it.
If the following describes you, they want to hear from you:
- Have at least a High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience in a service environment and providing a great customer experience (retail, food service, call center, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment, excellent communication and organization skills
- 1 - 2 years: Experience in a service environment and providing a great customer experience (retail, food service, call center, etc.)
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
An Equal Opportunity Employer