Distribution Center Associate
Pilot Freight Services is searching for an energetic Distribution Center Associate in the Wood Dale, IL area. Our distribution center (DC) is bursting with activity and you can step into an Associate role there immediately. You'll be working to ensure the careful inbound and outbound handling of our customer's products. Be a member of a tight-knit team to receive, inventory, and place freight as directed by the DC Manager or Floor Supervisor. Then our trusted driver teams take over and deliver these products to homes throughout the Portland region. The hours of this position are Monday - Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM (OR UNTIL WORK COMPLETED). Hours can fluctuate due to business demands.
Why you should quit your current job for this:
- Earnings potential - The range in pay for this position is $14.00 - $16.00/hr.
- Great benefits - Including competitive medical coverage, optional dental and vision, HSA, 401k plan, vacation time, paid holidays, casual work environment, continued learning through University of Manna Freight Systems, onsite food market, charitable programs, and more.
- Advancement and growth potential - They train, measure, and provide guidance to each employee. They believe in and support career paths for their employees.
- Incredible work culture! - Serious work requires serious fun and Manna specializes in both. Their culture is real...fun, high energy and lots of good people. They celebrate people, events, and milestones, they raise money to support US troops in harm's way, and they have a whole lot of fun doing it all. They work hard and the pace can be intense, so keeping it light and knowing when a stress buster is in order helps keep a perspective.
- Make an impact - Their open door environment empowers every single employee the opportunity to make a difference. You have a say in helping better serve customers and improving the work you do, and your ideas will be heard.
- Employee recognition - The managers actually do care about your success. They recognize and acknowledge hard work when they see it.
If the following describes you, they want to hear from you:
- 2 years of experience in warehouse and inventory operations with a proven track record of success
- High School diploma required; Associate or Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment
- Attention to detail; accurate and thorough
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Must be physically able to lift up to 75 lbs. and operate warehouse and packaging equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities