|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/28/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
BACHELOR'S DEGREE (3 or 4 YR) preferred or equivalent experience
1. General Work Experience - SC or Commercial preferred
2. Functional Work Experience
3. SAP, MS Access and L6S experience preferred
1. Using analytical experience and a critical eye, the analyst needs to be in constant contact with multiple stakeholders and ensure all potential issues are addressed and decisions made
2. Analyst will need to be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with different cross functional departments and levels within the Organization verbally and in writing.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.
For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.