|Business Development Manager
Elk Grove Village, IL
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/28/18||Company:||Dachser USA Air & Sea Logistics Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Join the excitement of a dynamic company that leads the logistics industry with a worldwide range of logistics services. For over 88 years, DACHSER USA has provided intelligent logistics services and now employs 29,000 people worldwide in 396 locations globally.
DACHSER USA is currently seeking a motivated Business Development Manager to join its Chicago Office located in Elk Grove Village, IL. The BDM manages and coordinates overall business development activities between the US and the LATAM region. This position identifies and establishes business relationships with accounts covering the US to/from LATAM region.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Coordinates all new business development within the region and meets target goals.
• Manages all communications in regards to business development, including effective and timely resolution of issues, problems or concerns.
• Initiates sales visits to customers and follows up on sales prospects.
• Develops and maintains a strong pipeline of sales opportunities between US to/from LATAM.
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and yearly reports that detail trade lane business development progress.
Requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
• 3-5 years of freight forwarding sales experience with a proven history of quota overachievement.
• Strategic sales capabilities and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills, including professional demeanor and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach while balancing an assertive sales approach.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
DACHSER USA offers a generous compensation package which includes a competitive salary, car allowance, aggressive sales bonus and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please click on the link below.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at www.dachser.us. DACHSER USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.