Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The Sales Manager OEM shall be engaged in all commercial activities in order to grow overall sales of Groeneveld Lubrication solutions with manufacturers, their dealers and national/international accounts in North-America.
- Set-up NA yearly sales budget jointly with the Head of Sales OEM as well as the realization thereof;
- Maintain and expand contacts with (potential) customers, users and other influential parties;
- Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new businesses from OEM customer base and optimize profit, increase revenues and achieve budget realization;
- Design and implement new strategies to drive business growth in assigned sales market;
- Actively participate in sales promotion activities such as exhibitions, industry associations, open-door days, mailings….
- Provide next week activity report to HQ by Friday at the latest, including customer visit scheme;
- Provide visit reports of each and every visit with copies linked to Salesforce, at the latest 3 working days after related visits;
- Make company and product presentations whenever/wherever required;
- Initiate product adjustments where/when required;
- Maintain regular contacts with headquarters.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Previous sales/customer support experience or Allison related experience
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to demonstrate functional and technical excellence
- Ability to work collaboratively across all functions to achieve sales objectives and goals
- Ability to travel on a regular basis for company business
- Ability to build valued business relationships
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
Minimum Qualifications :
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or a related discipline AND 7 years of sales experience.
Preferred : At least 3 years of direct OE selling experience in Automotive or Industrial sales
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.