|Electrician (Manufacturing) Night Shift - Sign on bonus $2500
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/29/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.Manufacturing
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Installs, inspects, maintains and modifies electrical equipment, with an emphasis on electronic control, automation and plant power systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (includes but not limited to)
- Maintains and performs preventive inspections and maintenance on plant equipment as assigned.
- Tests, installs and repairs plant equipment and machinery
- Performs electrical inspections on production and support equipment and plant power systems.
- Diagnoses equipment failures and performs electrical repairs on automated equipment.
- Performs basic mechanical work as required.
- Documents work performed and communicates work activities to appropriate personnel.
- Observes all compliance practices and procedures in performance of duties
- Maintains clean working habits as per CGMP.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as instructed.
- Provides mentoring to crafts and operations colleagues as needed.
MACHINES / EQUIPMENT
Uses test instruments, programming devices, personal computers, programming and diagnostic software, measuring devices, hand tools, power tools.
Disagreeable or disturbing conditions are present to a moderate extent.
Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Works from ladders and elevated platforms