Mondelēz International is currently hiring qualified Electricians for our Portland Nabisco Bakery. As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Job Classification: Journeyman Electrician
Starting Pay Rate: $36 (plus shift differential) and a total of $5000 in bonuses: $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS paid after completion of probationary period, an additional $2000 bonus paid after 6 months and an additional $2000 after 1 year.
Essential Job Functions:
Mondelēz International Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V As an equal opportunity employer, Mondelēz International is committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for those individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and the Title 1 of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodations in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required; 2yrs Technical or Trade School in an electrical field strongly preferred.
- Candidate must possess a State of Oregon General Journeyman or Plant Journeyman Electrical License *Due to Reciprocity, licensing also includes: Arkansas, Idaho, Maine, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming*.
- 3 years of maintenance electrician experience in an industrial environment strongly preferred.
- Recent experience in programmable controlled instrumentation strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have the ability to work any shift, first, second or third with weekends and overtime on an as needed basis.
- Visual Acuity requirements including color, depth perception and field of vision: Required for machine and equipment operation, inspection, close assembly. Includes the work of people who do analysis of data, work at a computer terminal, and look at small parts, read.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position