eCommerce Inventory Control Lead
Founded in 2002, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds: Style, Room, Sports, Tech, Crafts, Party, Candy and Seasonal (which we refer to as "Now").
Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room décor, stationery and school supplies, books, cell/tablet accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items.
Five Below believes it is transforming the shopping experience of its target demographic with a unique merchandising strategy and high-energy retail concept that their customers consider fun and exciting.
Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation, and has launched a new retail category. At Five Below, "Whatever You Got Will Buy A Lot."
As of 2017, Five Below's sales exceeded $1 Billion with over 600 stores in 32 states. We are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Our corporate offices are based in Center City Philadelphia.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy.
The eCommerce Inventory Control Lead will play an integral part on the eCommerce team. This role will lead multiple support functions in the eCommerce department that will assist in the execution of order fulfillment, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and integrity related to inventory control. This role will work in conjunction with eCommerce leadership, inventory control, and home office personnel to execute and improve processes.
- Manage cycle count and slotting initiatives for the eCommerce department
- Manage space utilization to drive high picking efficiencies
- Own the audit/QA process for eCommerce SKUs
- Review the daily IP/SCALE variance report and follow up on exceptions
- Manage carton/unit discrepancy resolution process
- Utilize WMS software (Manhattan Associates SCALE) to maintain a high level of inventory accuracy, determine the nature of discrepancies, and capture other pertinent information
- Report results and activities related to cycle counting, inventory accuracy, slotting, QA, and exceptions
- Develop and train inventory team
- Communicate effectively with distribution leadership team and home office personnel
- Supply feedback for recommended changes in fulfillment processes
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- At least 3 years of inventory control experience (eCommerce preferred, but not required)
- Experience with warehouse management systems (Manhattan Associates preferred)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to perform repetitive arm/shoulder movements
- Ability to continuously, repetitively lift and carry up to 70 pounds
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb stairs repeatedly
- Associate must meet qualifications on Job Description
- Associate must be in current role for a minimum of 6 months for consideration
- Associate needs to be in "good standing":
- Last performance evaluation > 3.0 (if applicable)
- No current verbal or written counseling in process
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online Below