eCommerce Operations Supervisor
Founded in 2002, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds: Style, Room, Sports, Tech, Crafts, Party, Candy and Seasonal (which we refer to as "Now").
Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room décor, stationery and school supplies, books, cell/tablet accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items.
Five Below believes it is transforming the shopping experience of its target demographic with a unique merchandising strategy and high-energy retail concept that their customers consider fun and exciting.
Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation, and has launched a new retail category. At Five Below, "Whatever You Got Will Buy A Lot."
As of 2017, Five Below's sales exceeded $1 Billion with over 600 stores in 32 states. We are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Our corporate offices are based in Center City Philadelphia.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy.
The eCommerce Operations Supervisor provides leadership for approximately 15 associates in the eCommerce department within the facility (increasing to 50 during peak season). The eCommerce Operations Supervisor drives the performance of the eCommerce department to ensure optimum levels of productivity and quality while maintaining a safe work environment for all associates.
- Manage all day-to-day floor activity
- Prioritize workflow and communicate priorities effectively
- Manage eCommerce lead team members
- Examine work for accuracy, neatness, and timeliness to conform to policies and procedures
- Evaluate standards, procedures, and processes to improve efficiency of workers
- Identify workload for all areas of responsibility and reassign associates based on priority
- Ensure adherence to proper work methods and best practices
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Lead change in a fast paced work environment
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with all support areas
- Actively promote an environment and culture focused on customer service, safety, diversity, and teamwork
- Demonstrated leadership, problems solving, and interpersonal skills, preferably in a distribution environment
- Adept in collecting and analyzing data to formulate recommendations for process improvements
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
- eCommerce experience (preferred but not a requirement)
- Minimum 3 years in supervisory role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations to various levels of the organization
- Flexibility to work varied hours (including weekends or nights, as needed)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure
- Associate must meet qualifications on Job Description
- Associate must be in current role for a minimum of 6 months for consideration
- Associate needs to be in "good standing":
- Last performance evaluation > 3.0 (if applicable)
- No current verbal or written counseling in process
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online Below