Founded in 2002, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds: Style, Room, Sports, Tech, Crafts, Party, Candy and Seasonal (which we refer to as "Now").
Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room décor, stationery and school supplies, books, cell/tablet accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items.
Five Below believes it is transforming the shopping experience of its target demographic with a unique merchandising strategy and high-energy retail concept that their customers consider fun and exciting.
Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation, and has launched a new retail category. At Five Below, "Whatever You Got Will Buy A Lot."
As of 2017, Five Below's sales exceeded $1 Billion with over 600 stores in 32 states. We are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Our corporate offices are based in Center City Philadelphia.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy.
The Transportation Manager develops business tools and solutions for Five Below's Transportation function in an effort to improve the store delivery process through the following areas: Inbound, Outbound and Imports.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience within a Supply Chain capacity specifically Distribution and/or Transportation
- Experience in capacity planning and analysis
- BA/BS preferred
- Proven competencies in Microsoft Office products specifically MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of a Warehouse Management and/or Retail Allocations systems is a plus
- Proven experience in maintaining quality, service and client relationships
- Ability to work in a team oriented, multi-shift environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills required
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Manage store deliveries process from Distribution Centers to appropriate store locations across chain
- Internal communication with Distribution Supervisors to ensure loads are completed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Coordinate logistics to ensure carriers execute delivery
- Issue resolution with Field management staff in an effort to minimize discrepancies
- Manage capacity analysis and volume planning
- Conduct billing and transportation cost analysis
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client relations
- Identification, negotiation and selection of new service providers
- Proactively identify process improvements to ensure effective on-time delivery
- Manage off-site logistics providers
- Meet and exceed service metrics
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online Below