|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/03/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
• Ensure proper housekeeping - performing PIC/PEC activities as required
• Receive finished goods from the Packaging Department, (includes checking for damaged or missing product)
• Ensure floor inventory is correct
• Check incoming trailers for cleanliness and wheel chock placement before loading
• Load trailers as instructed keeping trailer weight evenly distributed
• Keep work area clean
• Perform all required SAP transactions (verifying quantities before scanning finished goods)
• Must follow all Plant safety procedures/ policies and ensure that Good Manufacturing Procedures are followed.
• Work with the production, Finance and QA departments to insure that all ON HOLD components are accounted for and controlled properly.
• Maintain lift truck equipment (includes maintaining water level) and perform daily inspection prior to use each day
• Complete Hoist and Crane inspections as required
• Report any unsafe conditions
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 - 5 years working in a warehouse environment
• Reading - English: Must be able to read and comprehend different types of written documents.
• Writing - English: Must be able to accurately record receiving documentation as necessary.
• Forklift license for BT Walkie Rider, Narrow Aisle and Counter Balance.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to work in a safe and competent manner.
• Must be a self-starter to work with minimal supervision
• Computer literate with proficiency in SAP
• Demonstrated time management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as being a team player.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to follow all GMP guidelines
• Adaptable and demonstrated ability to quickly master new tasks and skills with keen attention to detail
• Must be a strong performer who demonstrates reliability, an excellent attendance record, excellent team work and strong self-directed individual and group work ethic
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.
For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.