|Enterprise Account Executive
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
Do you have relentless drive to win and a deep commitment to helping customers succeed? If so, Penske Logistics is for you! Penske Logistics leads global companies to optimize and expand their increasingly complex supply chains. We are seeking a highly motivated, resulted oriented account executive to be the trusted business advisor for our enterprise accounts. In addition to a competitive base salary, annual bonus program, and benefits package, successful candidates will enjoy the use of a Company Car and will be eligible for our annual recognition program.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for building and executing a collaborative, focused, and proactive approach to ensure 100% retention of profitable revenue for our key customers. The 5 areas of focus are improving customer experience, driving thought leadership, creating innovation, ensuring effective communication, and owning the commercial relationship.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the primary voice of the customer
- Build strong senior level customer relationships
- Manage compliance to customer deliverables that support revenue & profit targets
- Create and lead account strategy in partnership with Penske operational teams
- Develop and monitor predictable communications patterns
- Act as the sales lead for growth opportunities
- Seek innovative solutions that challenge the status quo
- Lead contract renewal efforts with customer and internal stakeholders
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager
- 7 to 10 years of experience leading the entire customer experience for large customer accounts, preferably in a third party logistics selling environment
- Proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships
- High proficiency demonstrated in the 3 Qs (IQ, EQ, CQ)
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Highly collaborative and customer focused approach
- Analytical skills (tools, systems, and critical thinking)
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects / work streams while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sales CRM
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field; MBA preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the hours necessary to accomplish the job duties, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25/lbs12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/ 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.