General Warehouse Associate
Founded in 2002, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds: Style, Room, Sports, Tech, Crafts, Party, Candy and Seasonal (which we refer to as "Now").
Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room décor, stationery and school supplies, books, cell/tablet accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items.
Five Below believes it is transforming the shopping experience of its target demographic with a unique merchandising strategy and high-energy retail concept that their customers consider fun and exciting.
Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation, and has launched a new retail category. At Five Below, "Whatever You Got Will Buy A Lot."
As of 2017, Five Below's sales exceeded $1 Billion with over 600 stores in 32 states. We are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Our corporate offices are based in Center City Philadelphia.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound boxes
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity
- Ability to work on exposed temperatures; cold in the winter and hot in the summer
- Knowledge of physical inventory process helpful
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- Support the shipping department and receiving departments as needed
- Load and unload shipments safely and move product to assigned locations or containers.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Execute put away tasks via RF gun
- Execute replenishments tasks via RF gun
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances.
- Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put-away, replenishments and load functions, as required
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Communicate and interact with manager to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use of calculator helpful
- Ability to maintain proper staging, label placement etc…
- Performing additional duties as assigned
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online Below