WMS Business Analyst
Founded in 2002, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds: Style, Room, Sports, Tech, Crafts, Party, Candy and Seasonal (which we refer to as "Now"). Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room décor, stationery and school supplies, books, cell/tablet accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items. Five Below believes it is transforming the shopping experience of its target demographic with a unique merchandising strategy and high-energy retail concept that their customers consider fun and exciting.
Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation, and has launched a new retail category. At Five Below, "Whatever You Got Will Buy A Lot."
As of 2017, Five Below's sales exceeded $1 Billion with over 550 stores in 32 states. We are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Our corporate offices are based in Center City Philadelphia.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy.
The WMS Business Analyst will play an integral part on the Distribution team. This role will work in conjunction with the Operations and IT teams to support the total performance of the company's warehouse management system.
Responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Provide technical support and system maintenance in regards to the WMS application and hardware
- Research and report WMS application issues through proper escalation path
- Create and manage related documents (Manual of Operations, Training Manuals, etc)
- Provide WMS application change pre and post deployment support to end users
- Interact with and support all WMS users effectively
- Provide analysis of distribution operations to identify re-engineering, streamlining and cost-saving opportunities
- Configure and implement improvements to supply chain solutions based on analysis
- Configure warehouse management systems to support analysis and reporting of key metrics and progress towards process improvement strategies
- Provide appropriate documentation and testing to support modifications
- Ability to prioritize and escalate issues effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively to the technology and operation teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering
- At least five (5) years of experience in systems implementation, IT applications support, and/or consulting with warehouse management systems (Manhattan SCALE preferred)
- Experience in supporting a production installation of a high volume WMS application
- Experience interfacing WMS technologies and applications to back office systems
- Detail oriented individual with strong time management skills
- Experience with data extraction and manipulation (Excel, Access, SQL)
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Associate must meet qualifications on Job Description.
- Associate must be in current role for a minimum of 3 months for consideration
- Associate needs to be in "good standing":
- Last performance evaluation > 3.0 (if applicable)
- No current verbal or written counseling in process.