|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/04/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
VOC/TECH DEGREE (2 YR)
Experience as millwright mechanic in a manufacturing environment (preferably food)
1. Interprovincial Industrial Electrician Certification (442A license)
2. PLC knowledge
3. Ontario/Interprovincial Millwright Certification (433A license) is an asset
4. Able to lift weights of up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
5. Strong troubleshooting skills and experience setting up high speed packaging machinery.
6. Experience with Continuous Improvement/Lean 6 Sigma is as asset.
7. Computer literacy essential, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Access) and email. Literacy and exposure to SAP is preferred.
8. Good communication skills. Able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
9. Strong problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking skills.
10. Demonstrates leadership - able to influence others to reach team/plant objectives, set a positive example for the team & takes on work with energy and enthusiasm.
11. Positive attitude, good team player with all departments and able to work with minimal supervision.
Mondelēz Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.