Position: Implementation Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA (SNA)
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are looking for an Implementation Analyst to conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain operations. Your job will help us increase efficiency and reduce costs. Need to be able to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks to ensure the smooth implementation of new and/or existing business. Will work internally and externally to meet the client expectations as defined by the agreed upon scope of work. The implementation Analyst will be a highly visible role and will expose the employee to multitude of functional departments and responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage data quality and ensure resolution
- Engage internal teams/resources such as quality/ implementation/client service teams etc. as required
- Support Commercial Sales on new or existing business coming on-board
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g., route guides, event automation, outside the box thinking)
- Oversee post Implementation procedures and document all on-going issues
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Report on project progress and changes in time frames
- Managed project risks and issues, ensuring that project team members are actively involved in the identification and appropriate ownership of risks, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Developed, coordinated and executed implementation/conversion project plans, task schedules and resource activities to ensure on-time and effective project delivery
- Familiarity with the freight forwarding/logistics industry preferred.
- Have working experience of various Implementation platforms and ability to handle mask task and/or projects at once.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to learn new software
- Willingness to assist and/or lead additional projects as needed
- Ability to work independently
*** Qualified applicants (internal and external) must currently possess legal authorization to work in the United States
- Own and manage the scope, schedule and resources necessary for a successful client implementation
- Define and derive processes and their underlying improvements in relation to operation procedures
- Collectively work with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Collaborate across multiple departments to find solutions for unique client inquires
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Organizational skills including prioritizing, planning, assigning and controlling objectives
- Ability to interact at all levels in an organization with strong inter-personal skills
- Evaluate, document and implement client requirements
- Proven to be successful when working under pressure and tight timelines
- Manage client expectations at all levels within the organization
- Ability to communicate on a global network scale and ability of working with cross functional business groups
- Manage change, both internally and externally
- Comfortably present and demo to clients (externally ) and to operations (Internally)
- Ability to propose best practice and new solutions
- Analyze and prioritize project risks and deliverables
- Must be able to organize and advance a team with little direction and is conscientious of deadlines
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and other technical software is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and use hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
General work hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch. With an appropriate notice period, work schedules may change based on the needs of the business. This position is located in a professional office environment.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.