|Manager, Global Pricing, PPA & Strategic Analytics
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/04/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Strategy is where you'll help us develop plans to shape an exciting future for Mondelēz International. Working with our excellent team of strategy professionals, you'll diagnose key business growth drivers, set strategic direction for the future, prioritize our growth initiatives, and partner with our business teams to implement our growth plans.
Purpose of role
This role is responsible to support the Pricing, PPA and Strategic Analytics capabilities for Mondelēz. The role will identify new tools and techniques to pilot and launch globally. This role will elicit feedback from key BU partners in Marketing , Insights, Finance and Sales to identify analytics needs.
The role will also serve to evaluate the work in each of this areas that is being doing in each BU and report regularly to the the Chief Growth Officer. An evaluation of what has been done and what could\should be done, is needed.
The role also involves conducting analysis using best practices and advanced methods at the global level. Portfolio Analysis, or Meta Analysis, is a critical component of this role. Insights and recommendations for growing the business are critical.
Tool and Play book development
- Keep fully updated on how to use the Global Pricing & PPA tools and models developed by Global COE
- Complete PPA elearning, technical and commercial trainings
- Provide training and share new practices and success cases to build awareness, knowledge & usage of PPA in the regional category team
- Develop Playbook for pricing and PPA
Reporting for CGO, both descriptive and perscriptive
- Identify KPIs to measure the implementation and useage of PPA, Pricing Tools and Strategic Analytic tools and processes. Track for each BU
- Identify opportunity areas and make recommendations
- Provide forward looking evaluation of KPIs that track implementation and usage
Portfolio Analysis (Meta Analysis)
- Multiple data sources have been harmonized and are available on the cloud. It is imperative that this harmonized data is evaluated at the global level for insights and opportunities.
- Recommendations for growing the business are a critical outcome.