Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose & Scope
- Develop the strategy used in marketing the company's product online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- Compile various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get their company's message out, as well as perform consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers via the internet.
- Oversee internet marketing campaigns from program management to execution. Provide clear direction to the other members of the marketing team, such as the copywriter, web designer and promotions and communications specialists.
- Lead content management and merchandising for e-Commerce platforms.
- Drive continuous improvement across such systems, interfaces, and content.
- Set priorities for the IT technical team through clearly detailing/specifying business process and performance requirements.
- Work with technical engineering and marketing promotions experts to design content to optimize customer experience through search engine optimization and other industry best practices.
- Prioritize speed, accuracy, governance, and ease of use across e-Commerce platforms.
- Act as e-Commerce liaison, and subject matter expert, in cross-functional projects.
- Perform necessary testing, and analytics, to deliver high quality performance in the marketplace.
- Manage integration of acquisition offering into e-Commerce environment.
- Develop greater understanding of customer buying behaviors through data mining and analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Internet marketing, Business, Marketing or Analytics with twelve years post qualification experience preferably in content management, CI, or Data integration OR
- Master's Degree in Internet marketing, Business, Marketing or Analytics with ten years post qualification experience preferably in content management, CI, or Data integration.
- Hands on experience in content management and data syndication
- Advanced data retrieval and manipulation skills
- Strong analytical and process documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong focus in Access and Excel, general database structure, and integration
- Ability to communicate tactfully and professionally with internal customers, and external sources
- Adherence to stringent deadlines and attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to derive insight
- Innovative and continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent project, organizational & time management skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.