With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Research, Development & Quality
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you'll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you'll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
North American Biscuit is currently seeking a talented Quality Leader within the RDQI Corporate Quality function. This Quality position will support the NA Biscuit Category and be located in East Hanover, NJ
This position is responsible for leadership of the quality external manufacturing strategic direction, development of manufacturing quality personnel, Food Safety and Quality Systems, product standards and Regulatory Compliance. This position drives quality commitment at our external manufacturing locations to assure achievement of superior customer satisfaction, consistency, value and food safety
This position provides the opportunity to interact with cross-functional teams as the Quality resource in the execution of our quality programs throughout the supply chain network. . The individual in this role will work to develop, implement, monitor and continuously improve quality and food safety compliance programs for the assigned category. The role will share best practice and develop training programs on key policies to ensure compliance with all Mondelēz Quality Policies in the supply chain network.
Success in this role will require team work, working well with others, strong technical skills and knowledge, strong influencing skills, and an understanding of the manufacturnig process.
Approx. 50-60% travel is required to the manufacturing sites for quality systems support, audits and product commercialization.
- Drive the successful implementation of quality policies, programs, tools and technologies at our external manufacturing locations
- Develop key KPI's for our external manufacturing locations and track at a set frequency
- Ensure the external manufacturing location are prepared for an internal Mondelēz through on-site plant visit, monthly visits to review programs
- Partner with technical groups such as Food safety/Micro and Sanitation to ensure program compliance at our External Manufacturing location in those area
- Participate as part of the external manufacturing leadership team to drive the quality agenda
- Partner with Category Quality Leader to understand Product Quality issues and drive improvement at the External Manufacturing Location through RCA development, QI plan being following
- Develop quality strategy for external manufacturing locations including new and existing.
- Track completion of CAPA completion after audit
- Review food safety plans at a defined frequency to ensure compliance to Mondelēz standards
- Partner with Category Quality Leader on the disposition of non control products at external manufactuirng location
- Develop training on quality policies programs to be used across the supply chain organization (Internal and External)
- Partner with Regulatory compliance to develop programs and training on key policies related to new regulations
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behaviour; maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.