Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
H&N Wind, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services, is seeking a hardworking individual to fill an available full-time position. Must be willing to travel full-time and be open to some 'down time' in employment.
Job Summary: Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic malfunctions and perform preventative maintenance on wind turbines.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform scheduled maintenance and general services (call-in emergency services included) on wind turbines at designated customer sites throughout the USA and possibly internationally.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical problems.
- Perform some diagnostic electrical analysis.
- Complete and submit reports as designated by the Company and/or management.
- Help in all areas of site operations as directed by manager/team lead.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to understand, perform and retain various skill-related training and operational and safety procedures demonstrated by supervisor/team lead.
- Must be willing to travel consistently within the USA and occasionally internationally.
- Preferred minimum level of education/experience: associates degree in a technical or an electrical field or minimum 3 years' related work experience.
- Must not be afraid of heights/be able to work from heights.
- Ability to climb towers up to 300 feet and frequently handle, move, and/or lift repetitive weight up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to travel in the USA 100% of the time for work assignments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC fosters a drug-free work environment.