|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||02/05/19||Company:||Kuehne + Nagel|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the VP and his direct reports within the department. The ideal candidate will have a strong project management skill set with the ability to work independently, manage a dynamic calendar and travel schedule, and effectively handle a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the VP. This position may require overtime and occasional weekend support with domestic and international projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Greet customers, answer telephone calls and respond to questions or inquiries; directs and screens calls to managers and members of
• Creates and prepares domestic and international business correspondence, reports and presentations; gathers necessary information and materials to complete these tasks.
• Coordinates and organizes SVP/VP calendars to ensure schedule is followed and maintained.
• Coordinate all travel schedules with Corporate Travel agency, on-off site meeting arrangements and submission of expense reporting reimbursement for the team.
• Effectively and professionally interact and correspond with all levels of the organization; both internal and external contacts.
• Perform all other clerical and administrative duties as required.
• Assist with and drive process improvement initiatives within the office of the SVP in alignment with HR policies.
Your skills and experience
• Minimum of seven (5) + years of progressive responsibility/experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior level executive is required.
• Associate's degree in business, related field or equivalent work experience is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Experience working in
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications inclusive of Word, Excel
• Able to manage multiple competing priorities in a high paced environment and prioritize effectively.
• Excellent organization, detail oriented, multi-tasking, time management/planning skills.
• Interface with all levels of senior management, CEO, Board of Directors, etc. as required.
• Demonstrate self-motivation, impeccable integrity and ethical behavior; maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient typing and data entry skills.
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to handle details and resolve problems.
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req42805
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.